Monday, May 15, 2006

As you all notice, I've changed my blogskin!! haha. no more weird red thing anymore. hee. i made this blogskin too! ahah and i'm feeling good about it. haha. not easy, but i spent less zen an hour.
I din do my hw last night. lol not because i was busy doing blogskins, its jus that i dont want to do it.. damn boring.... tough!!
I've sent all of my blogskins to www.blogskins.com hmm. all of them are jrock-based. haha. u can view them by clickin the E.
Jrock blogskins. jrock blogskin . please comment on them, u may use them too! haha. and give me some opinions or sumthing.. XD
oh ya. i opened a jrock blog. VANILLA

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com